Wednesday, February 07, 2007

YOU on a Diet - week 2

I have lost 2 inches from my waist. I feel so much better. I sleep very well and I don't crave candy. I had two little cookies from the Gelson's bakery on Sunday and it was fine. I didn't feel the need to eat an entire bag.

I tried whole wheat pasta. I know it's better for you but it will take me a minute to get used to the taste. Speaking of pasta, in 20 days I plan to eat some at Le Mani in Pasta. It is one of my favorite places in Rome.

5 comments:

gibber said...

I like the new format and am sending you pictures now. Congrats on the two inches!!

I know about the whole wheat pasta. It's kinda sweet, isn't it? It makes your non-red sauces taste different, but I like it.

My book shipped. I should have it by next week.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Ooh, a new look for you *and* the blog! Complimenti :)

Tracie P. said...

maybe we can have some pizza too here in napoli!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Tracie B. - I'm looking foward to it.

Grazie, Sognatrice & Gibber

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Enjoyed your blog. I like the design and you have great content. Keep up the good work.

To see reviews of the Online Dating Sites please visit this site.