Friday, February 23, 2007

The timing of my Rome trip could not be more perfect

Yesterday as I was leaving the office my co-worker said:

"Please try to have a good trip. You seemed postal the last couple of weeks and I can't run as fast as I used to."

The blinding migranes are gone, so my mood is much better. I know already what I'm going to wear to the Independent Spirit Awards party, no need to stress out about it. I had a pedi yesterday, getting my brows done today and will get my manicure tomorrow morning before the show.

I have to do laundry and clean today. I like coming back to a clean apartment.

I saw Francesco's show on Wednesday. He went to Rome and Naples. He shot in one of my favorite places in the world, the Borghese Galleria. He also spent time in an underground tunnel in Naples that was incredible and kind of creepy. I am so looking forward to my trip. Sometimes I forget I'm going. Then I remember and try not to do a spastic dance, ala Elaine on Seinfeld.

3 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Woohoo! I'm completely with you on the clean apartment/no laundry thing...it's *so* worth the effort on the front end to come back to everything in relative order. Buon viaggio!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

Grazie Sognatrice!

Tracie P. said...

that's napoli sotteraneo!