Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Secret, The Secret, The Secret

I first heard about "The Secret" at a dinner party back in October. Now everywhere I go I'm hearing about this DVD/Book. Oprah did a show on it (I didn't see it) the other week and the response to her website was so strong it almost crashed her server.

Several friends of mine said it changed their lives. It sounds like it has a lot to do with the laws of attraction. Basically, if you focus is on negative things, negativity is what you will get back in return.

You know I am not a fan of the super "crunchy" stuff I'm subjected to by living in LaLa Land, but this is something I am going to check out after my trip. It can't hurt.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I've watched the two Oprah shows about it, and it sounds rather intriguing. I haven't seen the DVD or read the book, but I'm trying to focus on positive things. I don't know if there's a connection, but I have a job interview tomorrow, and I've lost 3 pounds...

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

kali - congrats on the lost pounds and good luck with your interview.