Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The place I can't wait to spend some time in tonight.


Unfortunately, I will be by myself but that is okay. Our agent is up from L.A. He had to come to the festival and visit his client on the set of THE INCREDIBLE HULK. He and my co-worker asked me to go to dinner tonight. I am no longer in my 20s. I still haven't recovered from Friday night.

I had dinner Saturday night with my boss, all day yesterday was festival related work, followed by a long dinner hosted by the studio then I had to be on set by 6:15 this morning. As much as I love to eat I cannot hang with the folks tonight and def. will pass on the parties.

Our first day of shooting went really well. We made our day and even finished a little earlier so we started to shoot a scene scheduled for tomorrow. Very, very happy about that.

I didn't see the VMAs so I can't comment on the train wreck that everyone is talking about.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Sleep well ;-)

Kathy said...

The party scene is just too much for you, huh? ;-) I'd vote for a nice, cozy bed too!

It really was a train wreck! Yahoo has the video, and I'm sure youtube does also. What makes it even more hilarious/sad are the expressions on the faces of the celebs watching.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I caught the video on YouTube, but it looks like it might've been pulled now; don't worry, you're not missing anything.

Hope you slept well :)

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

jen - thanks. I did and feel much better today.

kathy - I saw part of it on the news when I got home. She needs to think about her health and don't worry about the career so much.

sognatrice - grazie, I was so happy to see my bed, I almost cried.

gibber said...

Um, this person defends britney. I have no other comment.

http://gawker.com/news/the-marketplace-of-ideas/emotional-fan-defends-britney-spears-298684.php

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

gibber - is that a man or a woman? I think they just want to be famous themselves and probably don't give a flying you-know-what about Britney.

Janet said...

Didn't see Britney's "performance" over here in the UK, either. Not sure I want to. I'd probably just feel like a voyeur!

Janet

PS YOU HAVE A COOL JOB!