Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tory Burch, Boot Camp, and my new italian tutor

So the first day of this month (which I have been dreading) started out with a nice surprise. My friend is an exec with Tory's company and sent me 4 tops and dress. Me likey!! I love her clothes but I can't really afford to pay $500 for a top.

My friend's boyfriend also sent me a CD with a bunch of old school dance music. Can't wait to go home and play it.

Today is the one year anniversary of my job and the 11 year anniversary of the management company where I work. We are going to celebrate with a lunch at Crustacean. I cannot wait to eat those garlic noodles.

Went to Bootcamp today for the first time since April. Man I am out of shape. I have to figure out a way to write in the morning and still make it to class.

I met my new Italian tutor, Alessio, yesterday for our first lesson. Yes I am out of shape in that department as well. I couldn't remember common verbs. I need to practice more. Alessio is over 6 feet and gorgeous. That's all.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Such a great-looking tutor will help you get BOTH your language skills AND your body back into shape!!! Sounds like a terrific combination to me!

;-)

Janet
(lordcelery.blogspot.com)

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

LOL. Yes he will be a great motivator.